Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bildmalarna - Mimosa with a Flower

Hi All:

I'm back today with Mimosa with a Flower (I say a tulip but not 1oo% sure). I have coloured Mimosa with Copic's. I got my little Elna sewing machine out last night a thought it would be cool to do a bit of sewing on this card...I can't sew for beans but this was my gallant effort. The cardstock is American Craft textured "Straw & Olive", the patterned paper is Bo Bunny Double Dot "Chiffon". The rhinestones are a new release from Kaiser Craft called "Split Pea" & the flower is from Prima's new Innocence release. I also used the new Spellbinders dies "Big Scalloped Ovals Large & Small". All of these items including the Mimosa are available at www.onecrazystamper.com

Copics used:

Hair: YR21, E35 & Y32
Leaf: G99, YG63 & G95
Dress & Shoes: E11, E13 & E15
Shirt & Shoes: YR20, YR23 & YR24
Skin: E00, E000 & E01



Here is a close up of Mimosa:



Hope you have a wonderful day!

Cheers,

2 comments: