Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Duck with Butterfly & Autumn Tree



I have had this little cutie coloured for some time and finally got around to giving him a card to call home. The duck and tree were coloured with copics E55, E15, E57, E18, RV00, RV02, Y21, Y35, BV11, BV13, V17, G14 & G28. For the butterfly I added some stickles by Ranger. I know you can not see it but the duck has some Crushed velvet lily white flock. Flowers are Sugar Blooms by Prima Marketing. To finish it off I added some Kaisercraft pearls and distressed it with Tim Holtz Distress ink Peeled Paint. All the above can be found at http://www.onecrazystamper.com/

Here is a close up:




Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great card- I love all of the colors and the scene you have created is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy that is one sweet card. Thanks for sharing. StampinJo from Ontario Ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card kathy! and great job with the layout and coloring!

    ReplyDelete