Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Duck with Butterfly & Autumn Tree



I have had this little cutie coloured for some time and finally got around to giving him a card to call home. The duck and tree were coloured with copics E55, E15, E57, E18, RV00, RV02, Y21, Y35, BV11, BV13, V17, G14 & G28. For the butterfly I added some stickles by Ranger. I know you can not see it but the duck has some Crushed velvet lily white flock. Flowers are Sugar Blooms by Prima Marketing. To finish it off I added some Kaisercraft pearls and distressed it with Tim Holtz Distress ink Peeled Paint. All the above can be found at http://www.onecrazystamper.com/

Here is a close up:




Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great card- I love all of the colors and the scene you have created is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy that is one sweet card. Thanks for sharing. StampinJo from Ontario Ca

    ReplyDelete