Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BildiSketch002 - Happy Mimosa

For my submission to the Bildi Challenge 02 I chose to use Happy Mimosa. I stamped her on to my cardstock with Momento Tuxedo Black then colored her with Copic's.


Copic Colours:

Skin: E00,E21, E51

Hair: E38, E35, E37

Dress: B000, BV02, BV09, BV17

Grass: YG06, YG03, YG67

I then outlined her dress and the bows in her hair with a clear Jelly roll. I cut some DP I had in the house and then centered her on the card with pop dots.

Please let me know your thoughts. Why don't you play along , I would love to see your work as well.



1 comment:

  1. Adorable, I love everything about this card. I am in the middle of working on a card and was trying to come up with an idea for the grass. I might just have to copy (steal)your idea for the grass. LOL
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete