Saturday, May 8, 2010

Frolle Frog Fish

Hi All:


My name is Debbie and I am also a member of the Design Team, I look forward to sharing all my creations with you.


For Bildi001 Challenge I chose Frolle Frog Fish. After stamping Frolle with Memento Tuxedo Black ink I coloured with Copics, here is the recipe of colours:


Frog: YG03, G17, YG67 & RV42 for the mouth


Lily Pad: Y08, G05, E35


Bullrushes: E35, E37, E47


Water: B00, B23, B32, B24


Flying Bug: E35, E33, E37, then I added glitter to the tail


Die cuts are done with Nestabilities and then mounted on a couple of colours of cardstock I had. I put two squares on two opposites sides of the cardstock and on the bare spots. I stamped my little fish once again with Memento Black.



Thanks so much for visiting, I look forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment